Wednesday, January 16, 2008

There is probably not a single day that goes by that I’m not thankful that no one can read my mind. I was stuck in a 2-hour meeting yesterday and covered the whole gamut of thoughts; from G-rated, “What should I cook for dinner tonight?”, to the, um, more R-rated kind (but those only involved my husband). Speaking of such things, I’m especially glad no one around me possesses that telepathic superpower, as my dream last night featured a coworker pretty prominently. It wasn’t anything bad, but I was flirting pretty heavily, and so I woke up this morning feeling guilty and embarrassed. Have passed said coworker in the hall a few times already this morning, and every time I do, I want to apologize for acting like such an inappropriate idiot last night…in the dream he…doesn’t know about. Just shut up, Gin.

No comments: