Monday, March 31, 2008

I don’t usually do this kind of stuff (no offense, Miss Allie), but I’m having a crap day at work and will welcome any kind of distraction at this point, including frequent pee breaks because I’m drinking a lot of water.

Here are the rules:
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And away we go!

1) I am really bad about pictures. As in, remembering to take them, and then when I do take them, they suck bad. Getting a digital camera did not help – I end up erasing probably 80% of the stuff I take because it sucks so bad, and then I wonder why I never have pics of anything.

2) I sang in choir from when I was little all the way through my sophomore year of college. In high school and college I competed at state level, and performed in state-ranked and nationally recognized choirs. I loved it. I guess I was pretty good, but I never sing anymore, except to the radio.

3) I can never, ever turn down hot, fresh pizza.

4) Last night, I dreamt about an old high school friend puking macaroni and cheese on me. Repeatedly. I have no idea what that means, but I don’t think it’s good.

5) I believe in God, but I detest organized religion. I’ve felt this way for several years. I can’t share this with my staunch Baptist parents, not only because I think it might break them, but also because they would probably stage some kind of horrible Jesus Intervention, and I am totally not in the mood. My MIL thinks I hate going to Mass because the priest that married J and I was a dick, but it’s really because I think Catholicism is a fairly large crock of shit. (If you’re Catholic or Baptist, I don’t intend to offend you – it’s just my opinion. If I get flamed for that, so be it.)

6) I have no patience for people that have no rhythm, and even though I know they can’t help it, I think they can’t hear or keep the beat because they are stupid. Again, sorry if that applies to you.

7) As I get older, I keep forgetting that I have birthdays. Like, I know I get older every year, but I forget how old I am (even at 25!), and forget that there is an actual anniversary of my birth. On the same day. Every year. I know that makes no sense, but that’s the best way I can describe it.

Dude, my stuff was all kind of on the downer side – sorry; I’m just in a crappy mood today.

I drink your milkshake:

1) Scented Glossy Mags
2) Susannah at Petunia Face
3) Kat at Story Of My Life
4) J at I’m A Troublemaker (since she got no love from Allie J)
5) Sheri at Ma Vie En Rose
6) Paige at I *Heart* You

I’m punking out at 6, because I’m a rebel like that. Also, I’m lazy.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

See, I always remember my birthday, because I want presents. Then after the event, I forget I changed age. I really have to think about to determine how old I am.

And, I too, don't believe in organized religion. I mean, I believe in God. Probably more than most people. Raised Catholic. In fact, still believe in quite a bit of the Catholic teachings. But seriously? I find that most self proclaiming "Christian" people to actually be the most judgemental...it drives me insane.

J said...

Damn you!!

Allie said...

I consider myself catholic, mostly because it was drilled into my head at birth but I don't go to mass anymore and I pretty much hate all people that are super religious and try and convert you, even catholics like that. Pretty much, I'm in the same boat with you on number 5.
Also, in response to your comment the other day, my birthday is on April 19 (I've heard my whole life, just a few more hours and you could have been born on 4/20 man...idiots!) but I never forget my birthday, I love presents but I hate getting older.
FYI: I blogged today and check back this weekend for pics, later gator!