Wednesday, March 12, 2008

J always calls me during his lunch break. Actual conversation we just had:

J: “We should do it tonight.”

Me: “That’s funny, I was thinking about that in the shower this morning.”

J: “Well, why didn’t you come wake me up, and we could have done it then?”

Me: “I wasn’t thinking about it like, ‘Heyyyy, we should have some super sexy sex this week.’ It was more in terms of scheduling logistics, like ‘Hmm, maybe I’ll cook spaghetti for dinner tonight. And maybe we could have some sex.’ (pause) Wow, that is really pathetic. I think work has poisoned me.”

J: “I think we’ve discovered the fundamental difference between women and men.”

1 comment:

Allie said...

Wanna know something funny? Last night I called my J and told her "Tonight I'm going to rape my husband." Scheduling never works for us so I finally get sick of it and have to just jump him, I think adding spaghetti makes it so much more romantic, I'll try that next time.