Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Trouble with a capital T and that rhymes with P, and that stands for Procrastination

Going into the long weekend, I had big plans (BIG PLANS!) for doing laundry and cleaning and getting ready to leave town to see Jamie. Instead, I found it necessary to sleep in every day, watch most of the Katharine Hepburn marathon on TCM, screw around on YouTube, and take afternoon naps after a long days’ lazing about.

Ended up working till 7:30 last night, and fell into bed at 9:30, and now HOLY CRAP IT’S WEDNESDAY, and I still haven’t done a damn thing. Where does the time go?!?! I have such a long, long list of things to do before I leave work, and then before I can leave town.

So I’ll be up late tonight, my bedroom a mess as I simultaneously pack and jump up and down over anticipation of seeing Jamie in just 23 HOURS!!! (Hooray!!!!) And I will be exhausted tomorrow, and I will be exhausted all weekend, because we will stay up late watching My So Called Life and talking, talking, talking until we’re hoarse, and then talking some more, and we will run around and shop and laugh and drink too much coffee, and I will come back home on Sunday night totally spent. And it will all be totally worth it.

No comments: