Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 9 of my cold, and I have gone through 5 boxes (and counting!) of 60-tissue-count Puffs Plus Ultra with Lotion. That's 300 tissues. And a lot of snot. And hand sanitizer. So. Over. It.

I caved and left work early today, approved for, and fully intending to, work from home for a few hours this afternoon before my doctor's appointment. But when I got here, the siren call of the couch was too much for me, so I took a nap instead. Delicious.

Calendar Quest 2009 continues - thanks for your suggestions! Your ideas got me looking in the right direction, and I've narrowed it down to a few on Etsy - I just need to get off my ass and go get my credit card. So it may be Spring before I get them, but dammit, I will have cute calendars!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I feel you on the cold. I'm on like Day 5 and I'm absolutely miserable. Snot and deep cough and headache and just general UGH HOLY CRAP LET IT STOP. Meds are not doing anything and I am desperate to not go through my entire mega box of tissues.