Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blaring some Journey, whose harmony I sing...

It’s only Tuesday, and already it has been a shitty week.
Luckily, it’s a short one for me, as we will be heading to Austin this Thursday night for a long weekend.

Having watched, and been inspired by, The Sound Of Music this weekend, and needing something to get me through the next 2 days, I will share with you a few of my favorite things.

AHEM!

Second-day jeans with my Converse and t-shirt
Cute brand new shoes when they don’t make my feet hurt
Hearing a band and the crowd starts to sing
These are a few of my favorite things

Drunken board game nights with Christopher and Jamie
Taking up bets, and then C has to pay me
When J says he loves me the most when I’m mean
These are a few of my favorite things!

When the day sucks
Have to work late
When the traffic’s bad
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I don’t FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
So baaaaaaaaaad!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I really hope you were singing, and perhaps even dancing, when you came up with this.

Second day jeans rock, by the way. Although, I prefer flipflops.