Friday, September 25, 2009

A Typical Friday Night

Me: (listening to music and playing Scrabble in my jammy-jams)

John: Come on, we need to go to the store for cat food and stuff.

Me: I don't want to.

John: COME ON, you said you'd go with me!

Me: YOU ARE SO MEAN.

John: What are you talking about?

Me: You make me put on pants! And go places! Where there are people! GOD!

Me: (Comes out of the bedroom 5 minutes later; I am now wearing all appropriate under- and outer-garments)

John: (Watching Family Feud like an old man)

Me: Let's go.

John: But I'm watching Family Feud!

Me: OH MY GOD!

John: Ok, next commercial.

The End

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

Electric Monk said...

What is WRONG with you? You don't EVER bother a man while he's WATCHING FAMILY FEUD!

Tricia said...

Kenny and I Rock Paper Scissors over who has to make the late night store runs. Generally I claim a headache or a sore toe or bad hair day, though, so Kenny gets stuck going to get the dog food and paper towels.

Allie said...

I'm weird, I like doing the late night store runs by myself, I think it's bc it's the only time I get to be alone.