Friday, November 6, 2009

We have, perhaps, a small crush

From: Jamie
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 11:11 AM
To: Gin
Subject: It's just not fair

http://jezebel.com/5398742/jon-hamms-high-school-picture-shows-him-to-possibly-not-be-human

Did he always have to be really, really, ridiculously hot?


Images via amc.com and ONTD

From:
Gin
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 11:22 AM

To: Jamie
Subject: RE: It's just not fair


HOLY CRAP. I would have this man’s baby.

He has the best teeth.

From: Jamie
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 11:25 AM
To: Gin
Subject: Re: It's just not fair

I KNOW. Like, I would have wandered around after him in high school, grinning hugely and stuttering when I tried to speak. And I bet he would have been super nice and offered to like, tutor me in math or fix a flat tire or something, because he probably was always THAT GUY who was beautiful AND nice.

And at least he's with Jennifer Westfeldt and they seem very normal, and he's not with some crazy cracked out celebrity wannabe or something. At least life is fair in that element.

From: Gin
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 11:30 AM
To: Jamie
Subject: RE: It's just not fair

So I’m going to post this email chain because I think it’s funny, but I was going to use a different “now” pic of Jon Hamm, so I’m Google Image Searching him, and OH MY GOD I MAY NEED A CIGARETTE.

Image via fusedfilm.com

2 comments:

Jamie said...

OMG that picture is HOT.

The crush, it deepens.

Allie said...

I've never seen Mad Men but I might have to start watching.