Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Well, hello there!

I’ve missed this thing.

I’ve missed writing, even if it was two sentences – I’ve missed thinking in print; I’ve missed sharing goofy things with the small handful of you that read this. I’ve missed putting Stuff out there.

April kind of kicked the shit out of me, and May was busybusybusy. Not the greatest excuses to not post much – everyone has Good Crap and Busy Crap and Life Crap – but I just wasn’t up to it. Used to be that I would have multiple drafts going on at one time, inspiration Everywhere! All The Time! But things get in the way, and you get out of the habit, and then you are staring at a blank document, with the cursor blinking: Say. Some. Thing. But I couldn’t. Nothing that I was ready to share, anyway.

June will be no different from the last several, in terms of having a bunch of personal junk going on – some good, some bad. But I need something to spur me into action, so I’m putting it out there that I’ve joined NaBloPoMo for the month of June – I’m committing to myself, and to you, my little chickens, to posting every day for the next thirty (holy crap!).

I don’t know if I can do it, but I’m gonna try. Hey, you can too!

No comments: