Friday, January 18, 2008

Sometimes I hate working in an uptight government agency.
An IM conversation I just had with a coworker:

[11:22]
C: SOOO ready for this week to be over.
Gin: Word. I need a drink.
C: Something stiff.
Gin: I don't need something stiff, just a LOT of Something.

[11:23]
C: I need a lot of something stiff.

[11:24]
Gin: Ouch.
Gin: (Also: "That’s what she said!")

[11:24]
Gin: I'm sorry, that was really, really bad
C: Wow. That is SO inappropriate.

[11:25]
C: I'm gonna screen-capture this and use it for blackmail.
Gin: Whatever.

I get that the “That’s what she said!” thing is juvenile and lame most of the time, but it’s been a long week, and COME ON, I had to take it there.
And if your virginal little mind didn’t take it there, and it offended that I did, you can no longer sit at my lunch table.

2 comments:

SGM said...

"That's what she said" is my favorite joke in the world. It never gets old. NEVER.
Gin, you are so funny. I'm linking you up.

Gin said...

SGM: Awww, thanks for the Link Love.

And another friend also suggested "Your MOM needs something stiff", had me cracking up, and also kicking myself for not coming up with that myself.