Thursday, June 24, 2010

[12:14]

Gin: http://jezebel.com/5571767/rainbow-bacon-actually-exists
I'm a bacon traditionalist. No colors, please - just give me the good old-fashioned stuff, with a side of buttery grits.

C: Wow, a combination of two of your three favorite things: rainbows and bacon!

[12:15]

C: The third being, of course, unicorns.
Wait, it's not unicorn bacon, is it?

Gin: But see, bacon is bacon and rainbows are rainbows, and never the twain should meet.

[12:16]

Gin: See, the only acceptable combination of these things would be a unicorn leaping majestically over a rainbow, with a basket held delicately in its mouth, contraining delicious, crispy (NORMAL-COLORED) bacon.

[12:17]

Gin: And then it would fly away, to the faint strains of The Flamingoes' "I Only Have Eyes For You"

C: I disagree. I think bacon made from the flesh of a unicorn would be inherently rainbow flavored and, of course, delicious.

Gin: NO. Bacon should taste like BACON.

[12:18]

Gin: Only ONE THING can taste like a rainbow: SKITTLES.

[12:19]

C: BUT IT'S BACON MADE FROM UNICORNS! WHY is this so hard for you to accept?!
Post this on your blog because it's inherently hilarious.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I agree. It clearly is Unicorn Bacon, which explains the rainbow. I am pretty sure unicorn bacon would actually taste like bacon. Or chicken. Everything tastes like chicken.