Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yesterday was a much, much better day - the most in control I've felt in weeks.
I saw my doctor earlier this week, and I am on medication - something to take the edge off every day, and something to help when I feel an attack coming on, and it's helping a LOT, but I have very little appetite. It's worth it to feel capable again, like I can get out of bed, like my life is worth getting out of bed for. I know this will be something I struggle with for a while, but I have the support of my family, friends, and awesome blog peeps. I sincerely appreciate the kind words and thoughts - thanks.

In the meantime, I have a LOT of work to get done before I can start my Christmas vacation - so no more posts from me until next week.

3 comments:

The Bouldins said...

I hope vacation and a visit from your Jamie helps you a lot. And the medication. Which is a good thing.

Tuesday Taylor said...

My friend LushEss proudly wears a shirt that says 'Medicated'. It makes us both smile a snarky grin whenever she slips it on.

Megan said...

I'm so glad that things are taking a turn for the better, you're worth it, remember that! Really glad you're getting some help, and remember, reach out if you need to!